People oriented computer specialist with expertise in programming, project management, analysis, software, web development, network administration, consulting and graphics seeks employment in computer field. I wish to work for a progressive, productive company and develop computer software and hardware on the cutting edge of technology.
|· Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#||· ASP, ASP.NET||· PHP, Ajax, CSS, XML|
|· VB, VB.NET, VBA||· SQL||· FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++|
|· COBOL||· Fortran||· AngularJS|
|Systems / Operating Systems:|
|· Linux (debian, fedora, unbuntu)||· UNIX (AIX, Solaris)||· Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012|
|· Netware 3.x - 6.x||· Apollo Workstations||· Apple, Macintosh, OS X|
|· Silicon Graphics||· Sun Sparc||· Cray Cyber 205 Super Computer|
|· Cisco, D-Link, Linksys, NetGear||· Banyan Vines||· Sony|
|· Dell||· Gateway||· Toshiba|
|· Sage Accpac, Sage 300 ERP||· Timberline Accounting||· Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting|
|· Sage MAS 200, MAS 500 Accounting||· Sage Peachtree Accounting||· Platinum Accounting|
|· Real World Accounting||· Impact Accounting||· Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting|
|· Microsoft Front Page||· Microsoft Project||· Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 365|
|· Microsoft Access||· Microsoft Expressions Web||· Microsoft Visio|
|· Microsoft SharePoint||· Microsoft Publisher||· Microsoft IIS|
|· Lotus Notes||· Microsoft InfoPath||· Microsoft Outlook|
|· Microsoft Exchange||· Mail Enable Professional||· Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
|· AutoCAD||· 3d Studio||· WebEx|
|· DesignCAD 3D||· Alias||· FormZ|
|· Adobe Illustrator||· Adobe Photoshop||· Adobe Premeire|
|· Adobe Pagemaker||· Corel Publisher||· Corel Draw, Paint Shop Pro|
|· Crystal Report||· WebEx||· Citrix|
|· Norton Firewall||· Norton Ghost||· PC Anywhere|
|· Adobe Dreamweaver||· Adobe Flash||· Adobe Fireworks|
|· IBM Rational Rose||· VMware||· Goldmine|
|· Team Foundation Server||· InstallShield||· Wise Installation|
|· Oracle, MySQL||· Microsoft SQL Server||· PHP Maker Suite|
· Associate Degree - Computer Science
· Bachelors - Arts and Humanities -
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) - Web Applications||2014|
|· CompTIA Mobility+ Certified (cellular and wireless technology)||2014|
|· CompTIA Server+ Certified||2014|
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - SQL Server 2012||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - SQL Server 2012||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Professional||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - .NET Framework 4, Data Access||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - .NET Framework 4, Web Applications||2012|
|· Zend Certified Engineer - PHP 5.3 (Zend ID:ZEND018997)||2012|
|· Oracle Certified Associate, MySQL 5 (Oracle Testing ID: OC1141516)||2012|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - SharePoint 2010, Configuration||2011|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration||2011|
|· CompTIA Network+ Certified||2010|
|· CompTIA A+ Certified||2010|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuration||2010|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Windows Vista, Configuration||2009|
|· Microsoft Certified Application Specialist - Outlook||2009|
|· Microsoft Certified Application Specialist - Windows Vista||2008|
|· Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Master - Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word (There are 5 certs. on this line.)||2008|
· June 2007 – June 2008 – Web Developer/Network Admin – Events and Entertainment industries programming - ASP.NET, PHP, Ajax, Visual Basic.NET, C#, Accpac, CRM Customization, Act, Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Citrix, Exchange Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and SharePoint Server for the purpose of producing and maintaining various types of client server and web based software.
· December 2003 – June 2007 – Web/SharePoint Developer – ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, Delphi, Great Plains, Solomon, SQL Server, MySQL, PHP, Crystal Reports, Windows Server 2003 and SharePoint Services for the purpose of producing and maintaining various types of client server and web based accounting programs.
· August 2001 – November 2003 - Hospitality and Resevations Industry programming - SQL Server 2000, Java Script, Visual Basic Script, Active Server Pages, HTML, DHTML, Internet Information Server 6, Visual Basic, Reports for the purpose of developing and maintaining various web sites and preexisting software packages.
· Visual Basic.NET, Visual Basic programs written include a mortgage - loan application, a contact management program, a robotics program to monitor fuel flow, a medical diagnosis program andOCR program to store scanned information to databases.
· Visual C++, Turbo C - I have written include a program to monitor what all of the modems on networks are doing a desktop publisher, a Windows peripherals (USB/optical drive) access monitoring, an astronomy program and a graphics program.
· Accounts Receivable programs with check information, payment history, AIA billing, invoicing and full report menus written in Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, Visual FoxPro, dBase, Paradox, PHP and Cobol for electronics, photography, machine shop and a diamond companies. The point of sale program is Available in Visual Basic.Net with Crystal Reports and Visual FoxPro.
· Accounts payable program program with check information, payment history, check register, report menus and 1099’s written in Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, Visual FoxPro, dBase, paradox, Visual C# and Cobol for a hair salon, construction and a photography companies.
· General Ledger is integrated into accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, job costing and payroll implemented for five companies.
· Inventory application with inventory control and fixed inventory in Visual Basic.Net SharePoint 2010, Visual FoxPro, dBase, paradox and R:BASE for a machine shop, construction company, photography company, shirt company, dry cleaners and a used car dealer.
· Job Costing application for job cost analysis, estimating, budgeting reporting, bid sheets, Microsoft Excel interface for a construction company and electronics company.
· Payroll application with check register, check printing, payment history, time clock, W2s and full report menu written in Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, dBase, Paradox, Visual C#, Turbo C and Visual C++ for a photography company and a dry cleaner.
· A resorts database program allowing multiple criteria searches written for travel agencies.
· An assortment of function key and icon activated calculators and calendars have been added to most of my programs as well as tools programs for handling DOS functions from inside my programs and to change program colors. F1 and the help icon activates on line help in all of my programs.
· A 3-Dimensional CAD/CAM package written in Visual C#, Visual Basic.Net and Pascal for a machine shop and construction company.
· Project collaboration / specification store written as Lotus Notes, Domino Web Server applications over Novell networks. Also administered/configured Lotus Notes for small companies as their main email program.
· Menu-driven AS/400 integration for a hotel chain and resort using 5250 PC emulation and Visual Basic to access AS/400 applications.
References available on request.